Need Some Help Understanding How AI Can Help Your Organization?
CIO Advise works with emerging technologies such as AI to enable our clients’ organizations to operate more efficiently and securely. While AI isn’t for every business, where applicable, it allows our clients to get more done – faster, and cheaper.
Do We Need AI?
AI is best utilized in businesses that need to analyze data and make fast process determinations for action steps based on that data. Some of the industries that have benefitted from AI in recent years are education, agriculture, manufacturing, and healthcare.
In addition to data analysis and action-oriented uses, AI has become very useful in automating processes and enabling machines to do jobs that are too dangerous for humans.
Do I Already Use AI?
If you’ve used Google Assistant or Amazon’s Alexa, you’ve used AI. In the marketing department of many corporations, chatbots are used to help with online customer interactions and market research is a growing field of study for AI implementations.
What Can AI Do?
- Language Translation
- Unmanned Vehicles
- Computer Translation
- Medical Diagnostics and Imaging
- Video Facial Recognition
- AAI – Artificial Audio Intelligence
What Corporate Departments Can Use AI? – AI Benefits
- Sales and Marketing
- Interdepartmental Automatic Collaboration
- Human Resources
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Management
- Security and IT Management
- Customer Service
What are the Main Categories of AI for Business?
- Cognitive Engagement – Using tools like chatbots to “think” and “engage” with a human
- Cognitive Insight – Using software to find patterns in data, interpret those patterns, and make decisions based on those patterns
- Process Automation – Utilizing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to streamline and automate repetitive manual processes
Still Confused About AI? – Don’t Worry!
Our CIO Advise IT consultants provide AI guidance at an executive level. Whether you are new to AI in business or are having some ongoing issues with your current AI implementations, we have the business process savvy and the technical capability to help you get set up and get the most out of your business AI.