How It Works
- Configures Agile Project Management Tools to manage development efforts using Lean Agile Principles
- Stands up core development infrastructure needed to support modern development best practices such as trunk-based development, modern modular architecture, containers/services, code scanning and more
- Establishes seamless application deployment pipelines by standing up your DevOps build (CI) and deployment (CD) based on environment progression and blue-green production deployment strategies.
- Prepares for ongoing Operations by configuring, alerting and monitoring in production environment
- Gives the development team a head start by installing a customizable sample or Reference Application that illustrates desired architectural patterns, modern development practices, testing frameworks and more.
Whether you need to swap one component or many, we can work with you to design and implement a solution that fits your organization’s needs.