Automate Your Sales, Marketing & Customer Management With Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Are your sales and marketing strategies supported by modern technology?
- Are your staff members able to access and utilize customer data to support their work?
- Have you harnessed the tools available to bolster your sales and marketing efforts?
Microsoft is the perfect choice for a multitude of types of work, from email to spreadsheets to documents — there are many useful tools available to you, such as their industry-leading business management solution, Dynamics 365.
Have you harnessed its capabilities yet?
Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales is designed to support sales professionals in their day-to-day work by centralizing important data and automating processes.
- With your sales data in the cloud, you can access customer and sales info at a glance on any device, no matter where you are.
- As a part of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with familiar apps like SharePoint and Excel.
- Users receive reminders and insights on next steps, potential opportunities, and more, based on how they work as sales professionals.
- Users can call up important customer data as needed — last appointments, notes, rates of contact, engagement, and more.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Dynamics 365 Marketing offers a range of apps and solutions that help streamline the marketing process, and provide actionable insight for marketing professionals.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing fits seamlessly into the Microsoft 365 cloud workspace, giving you secure and simple access to marketing data as needed, with direct integration into the other Microsoft apps you already know and use.
- Core marketing features allow you to automate email campaigns, track engagement and behavior, score leads, and more.
- Event management tools make it easy to plan and promote in-person and online events, centralized all through an intuitive online portal.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights eliminates the gaps and barriers between your organization’s teams, consolidating important customer data for analysis.
- Centralized data and analytics make it easier for your management team to make informed decisions about upcoming sales and marketing initiatives.
- Users can earmark and track data into rich customer profiles, gaining detailed insight into activity and engagement, all of which will further benefit your sales team.
- You can implement more personalized and informed engagement across your marketing channels, attracting new leads and prospects.
Need Expert Assistance Implementing Dynamics 365?
Stop wasting resources, time, and more on inefficient business processes. Work smarter, not harder, with Microsoft Dynamics 365. In order to maximize your ROI for powerful tools like Dynamics 365, you need to know how to use every single feature they offer — allow CIO Advise to help.
By learning how to access the many different customer service features available to you, you’ll become an even more productive Dynamics 365 user. Our team will help you get started.