How Partnering With CIO Advise Benefits Your Private Equity Firm
When profit is as important as it is to your firm, you simply can’t put your assets at risk with ineffective IT. Unresponsive support, repetitive issues, unnecessary downtime and more will always affect your bottom line — but CIO Advise can help.
CIO Advise Mitigates Your M&A Challenges
Anyone who’s been through a merger or acquisition knows how complicated and error-prone the process can be. As two organizations become one, data continuity and integrity can be difficult to maintain. Without the right planning, technology standards can quickly fall.
However, with our knowledge and strategy from the outset, you can address many of the most prevalent issues that crop up in a merger or acquisition. Our support helps to streamline each stage of the process:
- Due Diligence Support
- Executive Advisory Services
- Industry Comparison
- Resource Capabilities
- Technology Assessment
- Digital Business Transformation
- Program/Project Management
- Project Rescue
- Strategy and Planning
- Technology Resource / Hiring
- Technology Roadmap
- vCIO, vCTO, and vCISO Solutions
- Business Alignment
- Compliance Reporting
- Due Diligence Support
- Standards / Documentation
- Technology Roadmap
CIO Advise Strategizes Your Cybersecurity
A key priority in your M&A processes is cybersecurity. In order to properly determine your potential risk in the process, you need to undergo a cybersecurity assessment — CIO Advise will manage it for you.
CIO Advise will comprehensively test and evaluate your IT network to provide you with a clear roadmap to leading-edge cybersecurity protocols. The assessment takes the following into consideration:
- Security Measures: Our assessment will determine the strength of your current passwords, the validity of any firewalls in place, and any implementations of control lists that determine what users have access to sensitive information. By making sure these security standards are properly configured and up-to-date, your system will be that much more difficult to compromise.
- Reliable Failsafes: Despite best efforts, even the strongest security measures can be overcome, whether it’s a data breach or an unexpected emergency on your premises. The CIO Advise team will verify that you have regular backups kept at on- and off-site locations that can be relied upon in the case of any disaster.
- Comprehensive Maintenance: If your security measures are not updated regularly they can become ineffective quickly. In the course of our assessment, we make sure that your security settings meet industry standards, that maintenance programming is configured to operate automatically, and that any past employees have been removed from the system (a dangerous error that is often overlooked).
CIO Advise Delivers Expert IT Consultation
Whoever is looking after your IT needs to find ways to grow your business through new technology and technology-driven processes. By keeping an eye on both your business and the tech industry landscape, we will make sure that you are getting the maximum benefit from all of your technology investments.
The CIO Advise team will oversee how your firm’s strategy integrates with IT planning and investments, managing a number of high priority concerns:
- Business Continuity: The key to effective disaster recovery and business continuity is how well your business plans ahead. With our expert insight, you can ensure your business is prepared for the future and any emergencies that may entail.
- Consultation On Emerging Trends: New applications of information technology are hitting the market every year, and without the right perspective, your business could miss out. We will help you keep up with the latest and greatest in IT, including cloud computing, an exciting new factor in the business world today.
- Optimal IT: Tomorrow quickly becomes today; when you plan effectively for your future, you’re making sure that you’re always prepared in the present as well. Not long after you partner with the CIO Advise team, you’ll soon see the benefits of proper planning take effect in your business’ daily operation.
Make CIO Advise Your Private Equity Firm’s Strategic IT Partner
The fact is that IT strategy (especially when aligned with overall business strategy) isn’t a one-time thing. Your dedicated strategic advisor will work alongside your team to provide ongoing guidance, support, and services.
Your needs are constantly changing, so your information technology should be too — get in touch with the CIO Advise team to enlist expert assistance before your next M&A project.
We strategically work with high-growth potential organizations and assist in the implementation of technology solutions that are the foundation for growth and resilience.