CRM & ERP Solutions Offer A Better Way To Create Lifetime Customers
- Competitive pressures eroding market share?
- Customers demanding more from your limited resources?
- Struggling to stay on top of growing trends?
There is a simple and easy way to ensure your company stays relevant while continuing to provide exceptional service. Microsoft Dynamics offers a comprehensive suite of enterprise resource planning solutions and customer relationship management technologies that provide a solid foundation to enhance customer engagement across your enterprise.
Your customers are the core of your business. Successful organizations understand that customer engagement is essential, not only at the initial sales stage but throughout the lifecycle of the customer relationship. When your customer requires support and service, you need a rock-solid solution to deliver an exceptional experience. Microsoft Dynamics, supported by CIO Advise, is the perfect solution.
Every industry and every organization will have to transform itself in the next few years. What is coming at us is bigger than the original internet and you need to understand it, get on board with it and figure out how to transform your business.
The time is now. Retailers should leverage the shipping process itself for its trove of data, and invest in technology that will help them maximize every sales opportunity. Though doing so may take time, effort and investment in the short term, in the long term the stakes – profits and customer satisfaction – couldn’t be higher.
Why Choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP Solutions?
Successful entities know that an engaged workforce focused on customer service is the lifeline to the financial wellbeing of their organizations. When customers are supported and engaged with your brand, they are more likely to invest in the overall relationship. CIO Advise and Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP solutions can help facilitate this interaction.
Here’s how CIO Advise and Microsoft Dynamics help companies accelerate customer engagement:
- Deliver a consistent message to your clients: Microsoft Dynamics CRM holds insights into every client relationship. Which solutions did they buy? Do they have any ongoing issues? How have any items in the past been communicated or solved? These are all important insights to help your organization fulfill the needs of your clients.
- Target the right audience with the right message: You have the message, you know what groups of customers need to get this important communication, now how do you deliver it? Microsoft Dynamics provides a wide range of methods to ensure the right customers get the right message. This allows you to speak directly to the needs of your customers.
- Better insights = better decisions: Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions offer a vast array of tools and services to track every movement of your core customers and offer insights to boost your overall customer engagement.
CIO Advise works with your organization to help deploy and support your Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP implementations.
Connect Legacy Systems With Microsoft Technologies
Microsoft Dynamics will soon become the foundation for all your CRM and ERP needs. However, CIO Advise knows that moving to a new system is not always easy to do. The CIO Advise team will work with you to connect your legacy solutions or create solutions that will allow all of your systems to work together.
Microsoft Sales Professional and ERP solutions offer flexibility through APIs and third-party integration solutions such as Zapier or PieSync. Do you have a legacy ticket system with years of data, or a financial management system that you still need to operate? CIO Advise can help ensure you still have access to these vital tools while still enjoying all the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics.