Our Founder, Our Passion, and Our Expertise
All the way back in 2011, Brian Leimbach – our founder – saw the need for a company with the skillset to align business and technology objectives.
From that seed of inspiration, CIO Advise was born.
What Are We Passionate About?
We believe that companies like yours should have access to C-level consulting and IT expertise that leverages new and emerging technologies to improve workflow and raise the bar of productivity.
We love to drive business outcomes through the use of technology.
What is the Background of the CIO Advise Team?
Our experience is in transforming technology organizations into a well run, oiled machine. We serve companies in industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Private Equity, Construction, Entertainment as well as Leading Edge Technology Companies. We have a strong understanding of IT processes and technology. Excellent M&A skills – merging multiple companies, performing due-diligence activities, and integrating systems and people into worldwide technology organizations.
From the beginning, our expertise in these areas has made us the specialists that CIOs and CEOs turn to for IT strategy and consulting surrounding IT impacted decisions.
Our staff includes a senior-level executive with over 25+ years of experience in the information technology industry.
What Problems Does CIO Advise Solve for CEOs and CXOs?
- How to launch a CyberSecurity Program from scratch
- How to create a Digital Transformation Strategy
- Quickly Modernize Data Reporting and Analytics
- Communications Issues with Internal IT Departments
- Loss of Trust in Internal IT Department Leaders
- Need to Outsource Project Consulting and Management
- Require Someone to Do IT Due Diligence for M&A
- Looking for Interim CIO
- Seeking Someone to Rescue a Floundering IT Project
- Want a CRM System or ERP Implementation
- Trying to Determine Tech Direction
- Need Business-Savvy Security Assessments and Tool Recommendations
- Trying to Find a Reliable Managed Services Partner