Accurate Data and Smarter Decisions For Finance and Operations Leaders
- Is your data staying secure from outsiders trying to access it?
- Are your business consulting partners still able to help you?
- Will a cloud-based system integrate with business applications you use?
Having accurate details comes from storing the correct data in the right place, precisely when you need it. To discover your data’s potential, it must always be up-to-date, fully accessible – with each application. To get that level of efficiency requires proven solutions that work hand-in-hand.
With Cloud technology, you get the power to process your data at scale. Along with that, you can visualize and interrogate your data across each business application. To acquire that deep intuitive understanding, you contact CIO Advise, who will provide you with these solutions.
CIO Advise was instrumental in helping our organization connect our finance and operational software solutions together. For years we suffered from having disjointed solutions and living on spreadsheet after spreadsheet. The hours of work just to get basic information was unbelievable. CIO Advise helped us reduce the amount of labor needed just to get basic insights into the financial well-being of our organization. Thanks to the entire team at CIO Advise for their support.
I owe a BIG thank you to the team at CIO Advise for helping us connect all our systems together. Now we have real-time access to live information and our leadership team can make informed decisions knowing the information is current and correct.
Does Your Current CRM and ERP Solutions Maximize Your Networks?
In your organization, you know there are many moving parts, especially with finance and operations. To keep your business on track and make timely decisions, the need to improve financial controls never ends.
How do you keep your business healthy? You integrate financials into core business processes. Doing so allows you to automate tedious and time-consuming tasks. That, in turn, boosts each user’s productivity, and in the end, you have maximized your financial performance.
To guide you through our process, here are just a few crucial areas the CIO Advise team will address with you:
- General Ledger – set up companies and how to post to the general ledger through general journals.
- Dimensions – use unlimited sizes in transactions in all ledgers for essential parts of your business.
- Multiple Currencies – conduct business with customers and vendors in various currencies.
- Budgets – Track business progress using accounts from the general ledger.
- Accounts Schedules – Use account schedules as a powerful financial reporting tool.
- Consolidation – Consolidate companies from the same Business Central tenant and pull data directly into the consolidation company.
- Intercompany Postings – manage the accounting for more than one company in a posting process.
- Cash Flow Forecast – predict how your company’s liquidity will evolve.
- Fixed Assets – track fixed assets such as buildings, machinery, and equipment.
- Cost Accounting – get insight into costs through the visibility of actual and budgeted costs of operations, departments, products, and projects.
If your current CRM and ERP are not maximizing your networks, contact CIO Advise.
Are You Ready To Enhance Your Financial Decision Making?
To do this, you must first unify and automate your business process. That allows you to develop a strategic impact and reduce your costs. In the end, you will decrease your global financial complexity and risk.
With CIO Advise, pre-packaged CRM or ERP solutions rarely produce efficient, fully functional systems. For that reason is why we work diligently to ensure that you have the custom or customized CRM or ERP system for your finance and operations.