Automate Your Customer-Centric Services With Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Is your customer support team always behind on tickets?
- Does your staff have to start from scratch and manually manage each new project for customers?
- Do you have a strategy to inform your customer service efforts?
The way your team interacts with customers, solves their problems, and manages projects is a major factor in your quality of service. That’s why you need to have tools and strategies in place to support these efforts.
Microsoft is the perfect choice for a multitude of types of work and business processes — it offers many useful tools, such as their industry-leading business management solution, Dynamics 365.
Have you harnessed its capabilities yet?
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Field Service is designed to help businesses optimize the customer’s service experience:
- Track and resolve issues proactively, before they have any effect on the customer.
- Schedule appointments and tasks with AI-powered assistance, making the process error-free and less time-consuming.
- Increase your rate of the first-time resolution, thanks to detailed insights and other tools that help technicians and service managers get the info they need.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Dynamics 365 Customer Service streamlines and manages all instances of support delivered to customers:
- Automate and seamlessly manage new and ongoing cases for clients, tracking all interactions, support steps and more, to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Quickly access detailed information on a customer in question at a glance, helping technicians and service managers to develop a proper understanding of the customer they’re working with.
- Create, update and access templates, SLAs, and other key resources as needed to optimize customer service processes.
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation streamlines all project-based services from end to end, reducing the workload for your team members, and improving service quality for your customers:
- Plan projects in detail from step one, allowing your team to create accurate estimates and timelines and keep your customers informed.
- Track the project’s cost and revenue against the budget on a day-by-day basis, ensuring there are no surprises for the client.
- Manage and automate all steps of the process, including quoting, pricing, and billing for projects.
Need Expert Assistance Implementing Dynamics 365?
Don’t let inefficient business processes affect your customer experience. Optimize your support and management tasks with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
By learning how to access the many different customer service features available to you, you’ll become an even more productive Dynamics 365 user. Our team will help you get started.