Outsourced or Interim CIOs from CIO Advise – It Just Makes Sense
Tomorrow is a day full of both opportunity and pitfalls for your organization.
Who do you have on the team that can help you chart a path that puts your IT in alignment with your organizational objectives?
Many corporations are suffering from a lack of qualified IT leadership.
Because CIOs are in high demand, have costly salary packages, and are often recruited away by even larger corporations.
Can you identify with these challenging situations?
Partnering with CIO Advise for vCIO or Interim CIO services is the answer.
Why Does Your Organization Need Someone to Fill the Role of CIO?
- Your processes are heavily dependent upon technology.
- Your internal IT organization needs leadership.
- You need an IT strategist – not just IT workers.
- You want someone that speaks the language of the boardroom – not just tech speak.
- Your bottom line is tied to the efficacy of your technology.
- Your pro-growth agenda relies on having the right IT, IT leadership, and IT team in place.
How Can a vCIO or Interim CIO Help Your Company?
- alignIT – Strategically identify your business/technology goals, map solutions, and develop a road map for success
- manageIT – Collaboratively manage the transformation process – plan and execute prioritized projects
- secureIT – Secure the Enterprise using state of the art tools, processes and services
- developIT – Ensure technology and applications meet your business requirements
- optimizeIT – Redefine the support model and position your infrastructure for success
Is Your Internal IT Organization the Source of Stalled Organizational Objectives and Projects That Never Get Off the Launching Pad?
You like – even love – your internal IT staff members.
But these days they seem to be rowing in circles.
Sure, all the day-to-day stuff is getting done, but there seems to be no forward progress on the tasks that will help your enterprise scale to the next plateau of success.
The men and ladies that make up your internal IT organization mean well, they know what they are doing, and they are hard workers.
But they need someone with C-suite experience to lead them.
That’s where a CIO Advise vCIO or Interim CIO steps into the picture.
Don’t worry, we speak the language of your technicians, we’re very good at collaboration, and we’ll leave your IT organization in better shape than when we found it.
You’ll see almost immediate progress on mission-critical IT objectives and pro-growth projects